Headlines News :
Home » , » Soal Soal Writing : Descriptive Text

Soal Soal Writing : Descriptive Text

Written By Demi Yurfina on Thursday, October 29, 2015 | 8:33 AM


Fill in the blank with the correct words!
My favorite toy is a doll. I named my doll Becky. I got in in my12th birthday. My dad bought it for me when he was in England. Becky (1)……16 cm tall doll with plastic head, arms, and legs and a white cloth stuffed body. Her body is covered with yellow, orange, and green flower bud prints. She (2)…….. a long auburn-red brush-able hair, green eyes. There are freckles on her cheek. There are also two dimples near her mouth on the left and on the right. They make her more beautiful. I put her at my side when I sleep at night. I (3)……. my doll very much. I sometimes ask my friends to come to (4)…… house and play with Becky. They like Becky too.

1.         a. is                         b. am                     c. are                     d. was
2.         a. have                  b. had                    c. has                     d. is
3.         a. help                   b. put                    c. make                 d. like
4.         a. my                     b. mine                 c. me                     d. I

His name full name is Entis Sutisna. People call(5)…….  Sule. He is a famous comedian in Indonesia. Sule was born on 15 November 1976 in Bandung, West Java. He (6)…… Sundanese fluently. He also learn Javanese.  Sule (7)….. very unique. His hair is long with brown and yellow colour. He has oval face, flat nose and slanting eyes. People know Sule as a ridiculous man and full of jokes. He is very funny. His joke makes everyone smiling even belly laughing. Sule plays in several TV shows such as Opera Van Java (OVJ), Awas Ada Sule, PAS Mantab, and Saung Sule. He also can sing very well. He has very famous song entitled Susis (Suami Sieun Istri).

5. a. his                           b. him                   c. her                     d. he
6. a. speak                     b. speaking         c. speaks              d. spoke
7. a. are                          b. has                    c. am                     d. is






Share this article :

0 Comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. DEMI YURFINA'S BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template