Headlines News :
Home » » My Village

My Village

Written By Demi Yurfina on Saturday, July 23, 2011 | 9:30 AM

Hi guys..
I want to tell you about my village.. Do you want to know?? Okay, let's me tell about that for all of you.
My village located it's about 100 km far from Padang, the capital city of West Sumatera. My village name’s Barulak, one of small village in Tanah Datar district. It’s located between Payakumbuh and Batusangkar. It has beautiful view, cold and fresh air. The stretches green field rice, Merapi mountain and there are some hills around my village… woow.. it makes the scenery there so amazing. You can look at the picture below, it's beautiful view, isn’t it??


Here... I was born, I grew up and spent my childhood with my friends.. In this place I began my dream to reach all of my expectation. I did it happily, spent my time by playing in field rice, river, and also in the hill with my childhood friends. The picture below is one of the field rice areas in my village.


My village is surrounded by the green hills. There are some hills like Bukit Batu, Bukit Talang, Bukit Puncak Kubu,and the others. I ever climbed these hills when hiking in my school program.I like to do it. Watched the scenery from top of hill it's so unforgettable moment. My friend and I also climbed the hill in spending my time especially in holiday. Do you want to see one of hills in my village?? find the picture below.. It's Bukit Batu.. one of hills that have beautiful view.


Okay guys.. I think that's all my story about my village to you. Later I still have the others story for you.. please wait..
It's midnight now, it's time for me to disconnect the internet connection and go to sleep.. Bye..

(Satnite..23/7/11, 11.30 pm)
Share this article :

0 Comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. DEMI YURFINA'S BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template